Wednesday, December 19, 2007

To my Peninsular Malaysian friends and readers....

Of late, I seem to have gotten a little carried away with my views and comments.

My last few postings probably seemed a bit anti-West Malaysians.

For that, I'd like to apologize to you, you and you if I've offended you or if I've used unappropriate words.

Part of the aim of this blog is to help us understand each other a little better. I need to keep reminding myself that and not just shoot off with some extremist view of things.

For the record, I've nothing personal against people in the peninsula. I have many friends here, many of them really good friends.

And of course, my girlfriend is also a West Malaysian.

So... my apologies again if I've offended you when expressing my views and opinions!

1 comment:

adriene said...

no apology needed :)