Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sunset in North Borneo...


Ahhh... it's good to be home...
Where the beach is just a few minutes' drive away...
Where I can just relax and do nothing...
And sleep until noon everyday (although I should stop doing that).
It's funny how sunsets can make people just stop in their tracks.
How it makes people stop whatever it is that they're doing just so that they could have a look at the sun slowly sink into the sea... those few seconds that separate day from night.
Of course, nowadays everybody is armed with either a digital camera or a camera phone to capture these moments.
Here's one I caught on Boxing Day on my phone.
Thought I'd share it with you all.
Have a Merry Christmas everybody!
And here's to a happier, better New Year!

2 comments:

bZbee said...

will link yours to mine..if it's ok..

About the Gobuk said...

Sure thing... nice of you to ask first bzbee. Some people just do so and when I try to access theirs, I'm barred! Hahah...